Animal Skin, Hoof, Hide and Rider Care
Why Fiske’s is considered to be a Gold Standard product in much of Canada’s Equine Health Care industry?
Simple: It is 100% natural product, 100% safe, 100% affordable and 100% trusted.
Fiske’s is a 100 year old veterinarian designed formulation that has been recommended by livestock professionals and farriers for over a century. It’s multi use functionality makes it unique and separates it from others products. Typically the consumer purchases one product for each treatment need, Fiske’s is unique as it is formulated to assists in recovery for a multitude of topical veterinarian needs.
Fiske’s Animal Care Products are a blend of ALL NATURAL ingredients that contribute to the overall effectiveness as it treats mud fever, scald, scratches, ring worm, mange, rain rot, itchy tail, sweet itch, dandruff and MORE – quickly and easily. It is not just one active ingredient but the combination of anti bacterial, anti fungal, anti inflammatory and anti septic ability fighting agents. It was designed 100 years ago when one medicine was used to treat a variety of problems rather than having a specific treatment for each condition as is more common today.
Original 100 Year old Veterinarian Formulas
- 100% Natural
- Made in Nova Scotia, Canada
- For Preventive and Restorative Use
- Hoof – Wound – Skin – Muscle
- One Product for Everything
- Anti- fungal, Anti- Inflammatory, Anti- Bacterial and Antiseptic
- Sold only in fine Tack and Feed Outlets and Veterinarian Offices across Canada
- Fiske’s Horse Care Products are registered with Health Canada.
- Fiske’s Skin & Wound Salve – Drug Identification Number (DIN) 02429179
- Fiske’s Hoof & Hide Balm – Drug Identification Number (DIN) 02429179
Fiske’s Does All This and More!